Thursday, August 19, 2010

What Would I Do If I Were Celebrity For A Day?


Before I start, I would like to introduce you to my model; Mr Fluffy. Mr Fluffy is the heart-shaped holding bear you are going to love!
 If I were a celebrity for a day, here is a list of things I would do..
Firstly, I will donate some of the money I earned to charity!
Lets say I'm a celebrity singer and I just released my new album. (:
50% of the proceeds from the album will go to charitable homes and other aids, like, patients with cancer, patients who are undergoing surgery but do not have the money to pay for the operation, yea, all that.
 I really hope I can save a lot of lives with the money I have if I were a celebrity for a day.
Money!

Weee for the kids!! :D

After that, I would like to spend my time with children from orphanages and hospitals. I want to sponsor some kids and show them love. Also, I want to donate items like stationery, notebooks, laptops, and many more learning tools to unprivileged children from orphanages and hospitals. I would like to bring them all out and treat them to a tasty meal or tea party!
Nothing's happier than smiles on childrens' faces.
Besides that, I would also like to launch a campaign regarding the importance of children's rights. Children's rights are often neglected these days and it's pretty sad as the children are innocent and do not deserve any violence or harm. In fact, it is true that, the attitude/behavior of a child reflects their upbringing. Therefore, I'd like to do a campaign encouraging parents and other people in treating the children right; educating them with good moral values and all that.


Finally, before I retire for the day, and from my role in being a celebrity for the day, I would like to spend some of my earnings doing what I love; shopping!

Online shopping, offline shopping, whatever you say..I'm IN! (:

Oh, my parcel is here!
Goodbye! (:

4 comments:

Comment right below (: